Of Shark and Man - Synopsis
David Diley is a thirty-two year old man, trapped in a dead end job in England's industrial north and his life is going nowhere. He does however, have a lifelong dream...
Should David follow the advice of everyone around him and forget about it, or should he risk everything and against all the odds, take his one chance to fulfil his greatest ambition, an ambition which finds him in the middle of a feeding frenzy with sixty of the world's most dangerous sharks?
“Of Shark and Man” is a ground breaking film about one man's journey to get closer than anyone thought possible, to the world's biggest Bull Sharks and tell the incredible untold story of Shark Reef in Fiji, one of the greatest marine conservation successes of all time.
“Of Shark and Man” is an epic, incredibly ambitious, cinematic and award winning love letter to the world's most feared predator, in which the shark is the hero.
- Format: 1080p PAL 25fps
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (Cinemascope 2:35:1)
- Audio Mix: Stereo
- Run time: 98 minutes
Key cast & Crew
- Written, Produced & Directed by: David Diley
- Cinematography: Hugh Fairs, David Diley, Mike Neumann
- Sound Design: David Lawrie & David Diley
- Production Assistant: Hamish Harper
- Edited by: David Diley
- Featuring Music by: David Lawrie, Haruko, Krimewave, Shields, G Productions, David Diley, Before The Beginning, Mark Burrows and Chris Zabriskie